Reconnect with You Retreat
Date: Friday, September 9-Sunday, September 11
Time: 6:30 pm on September 9, concludes at 1 pm on September 11
Location: Crossing Life’s Bridges Arena Lounge, 49970 County Road 17, Windom, MN
Accommodations: Shalom Hill Farm, 15 minutes from Crossing Life’s Bridges
What to wear: Closed toed shoes are required to be around the horses. You will be in either the enclosed sand arena (temperature dependent on outdoor conditions) or arena lounge (air-conditioned in summer/heated in winter). Please dress accordingly for weather.
Limit: 8 participants
Given the pace of everyday life and the demands of being pulled in numerous directions, we rarely take the time to slow down long enough to listen to our heart, mind, and soul.
Although we know the benefits of self-care, setting aside time to reconnect with ourselves just doesn’t seem to make it in the calendar.
If you are ready to take a weekend to finally focus on YOU, we invite you to join us for this unique and uplifting experience. An experience where humans and horses partner together to create a safe, supportive space in a peaceful, rural setting where you can just breathe, let go of things that weigh you down, and leave feeling refreshed and renewed.
This is your time . . .
- To unwind, reconnect, stretch, and grow.
- To be heard, valued, and supported in the present moment.
- To refuel your heart, reset your mind, and feed your soul.
Your retreat includes:
- Light appetizers Friday evening, continental breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Two nights of lodging at Shalom Hill Farm (single rooms)
- Equine Gestalt experiences
- Leisure time to enjoy and wander the property at CLB and Shalom Hill Farm
Cancellation Policy: 50% refund of Registration fee if more than 30 days from Retreat. No refund given if less than 30 days from Retreat. Please know that you may transfer your registration to another individual upon communication with Crossing Life’s Bridges.